2007年6月18日月曜日

I love kumamoto

Kumamoto is the hottest in Japan. Summer is very hot. I don't keeping cool in summer. But, there are many cool places such as shirakawa-suigenn, kikuchi- keikoku and etc... Also, many tourist attraction in Aso, Amakusa, Hitoyoshi and etc... Aso is famous for hot spring, Aso mountain, Farm land and etc... Aso is very country, but many people are kind. Many tourists pay homage at Aso shrine. Aso shrine is famous all of Japan and caldera. I can see Aso mountain from my house. Hitoyoshi is famous for many hot spring and "kumagawakudari". Kumagawakudari is famous in Kumamoto. My friend's father is sailor of kumagawakudari. And, sweet fish. Sweet fish is called Ayu. Many people goes fishing in the kumagawa. Amakusa is famous for dolphin watching, sashimi and beautiful sea. I want to dolphin watching and swimming in the beautiful sea. This summer going to swimming in the sea of Amakusa. Mifune is famous for dinosaur fossil and Yoshimuta- kougen. My friend lives Mifune. She says "Yoshimuta-kougen" is very beautiful. I want to go there someday. Kumamoto is famous for "Rosso-kumamoto". Team color of Rosso-Kumamoto is red. kumamoto is called "Hinokuni" They aims to J-league. Cheer up!!! Famous food in Kumamoto is basashi, watermelon, tomato, rice, clean water and Aso-no-akaushi. Basashi is very popular all of Japan, but I don't like Basashi. I don't hate row fish. Everyone thinks unusual. Watermelon is famous in Ueki and so on. Kumamoto is many famous things. I like Kumamato. I take pride in Kumamoto. Kumamoto castle is 400 years in this year. I want to come many people in Kumamoto, and everyone more like Kumamoto. Please come here. Kumamoto is very very nice place!!!!


268words

4 件のコメント:

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

I read this essay. It is very interesting and particular essay.I like Aso's hot spling!!

eripopon さんのコメント...

I want to watch dolphin too!!!
Are you going to Amakusa? It's cool!
I want to go there with you!

pirorin さんのコメント...

Are you tenugui??
I think so too!!
Let's go to dolphin watching!!
I want to go there!! Please take me there!! Ofcause, your money(^^)笑

Fumiya さんのコメント...

1. There are a lot of information bout Kumamoto. It is great.
2. Very good.There are a lot of information.
3. How about put a picture? That's my suggestion.